Spine Courses/Workshops/Case Discussions
Each Year, the U of T Spine Program offers annual courses for spine fellows and residents of both divisions of neurosurgery and orthopaedic surgery:
- Fellow Surgical Skills Course held at the beginning of academic year in August;
- Resident Surgical Skills Course held at the end of academic year in June;
- Royal College Mock Oral Exam Prep Course for orthopeadic and neurosurgery residents held in March prior to sitting the Royal College examinations.
- Traumatic Spinal Cord Injury- Management and Classification for Fellows and senior residents
- Case - Based Discussion for spine fellows, and residents with interest in spine