Surgery Department Annual Address 2022
** UPDATE** Recording of the event now available here
The Department of Surgery announces the launch of the annual University Rounds for the academic year of 2022-2023.
Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
Time: 7:30 am – 8:30 am
Venue: Mount Sinai Hospital Auditorium - 18th floor
The rounds will be launched via the annual address by
Dr. Carol Swallow, R.S. McLaughlin Professor & Chair- Department of Surgery who will talk about “Hard truths in our Department of Surgery"
The annual address will be followed by presentations by:
- Dr. Giuseppe Papia, Associate Professor- Vascular Surgery
- Dr. Barbara Haas, Assistant Professor- General Surgery
- Dr. Abhaya Kulkarni, Professor- Neurosurgery
The event will close with a discussion and a Q&A session with participants and attendees. Check the University Rounds' full schedule here.
- Masks are mandatory in the venue
- The event will commence at 7:30 am, however, please arrive ahead of time to accommodate for any COVID protocols the hospital might require
- Food and beverage will not be provided to respect COVID best practice.
- For more information, contact the Department of Surgery by email: firstname.lastname@example.org